Event Phone: 687-1075
- Saturday, September 24th, 2016
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us for our Grand Opening! Color Guam® invites you to paint Sirena & the Sunset. Bring your friends or family members for three hours of creative bonding. No experience necessary, step by step instruction. We provide all the supplies: 16×20 canvas, use of paints, brushes & tabletop easel, you don’t have to worry about a thing (except having a great time!). We even offer coffee & h20. This is a special Grand Opening Event for Color Guam! Complimentary Appetizers to be provided! Face painting for kids, balloons and a whole lotta fun!
Painting session begins promptly at 1pm. Show up 30 minutes early to sign in, get yours or your child’s face painted and munch on some appetizers and get some balloons. Please allow extra time to find parking and get settled. If you’re coming with a group (hurray, the more the merrier!) make sure you arrive early to get seats together.
Venue Phone: 687-1075
Venue Website: www.colorguam.comAddress:
Color Guam's art studio is located in historic Hagåtña, directly across from the Terlaje Professional Building. We have over 1300 square feet of space available for our signature painting events, private events, team building events or fundraisers. Directions:
- Turn on Hernan Cortes Avenue next to the Spanish Bridge with Sirena the Mermaid (across Agana Boat Basin).
- Drive further and you will see the Guam Legislature on the left with a large parking lot in the front.
- A block up after the Legislature you will see a three story building on the left called the Terlaje Professional Building.
- We are across from the Terlaje building in a two story light purplish building, 1st floor Suite A-3.
- Parking: Please park along the street or on grassy area. Do not park on marked areas in front of our building. These are reserved for tenants and handicap individuals.